2013-05-23 21:49:53

by Jim Rees

Subject: Plank House available for Bakeathon

If you are coming to the Bakeathon in Ann Arbor, and don't want to stay at a
corporate hotel on the edge of town, you might consider staying at the
historic Plank Road Tollhouse. It's right on Main Street, a 15 minute walk
through leafy neighborhoods to the Bakeathon site, and close to Ann Arbor's
best ice cream. It's got a DSL line and wireless router and I'll throw in an
NFS server if that makes a difference. It's also got a big garage and 200
amp service for those of you who want to set up a data center during your
stay. My wife and I own it and she's an excellent innkeeper. Contact me or
check it out on vrbo:
http://www.vrbo.com/370725