2013-12-15 22:07:52

by Manfred Lemke

Subject: NFSv4 replica support in Debian 7.2 (Wheezy, main)?

Perhaps someone can help me here,

I'm trying to use the "replicas=" feature in NFSv4 under Debian 7.2. It seems the client is unable to switch to an alternate source and instead simply blocks.

Can anyone give me a hand and tell me if (and where) I can find packages to support the replica feature of NFSv4?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Manfred

2013-12-16 14:51:09

by Malahal Naineni

Subject: Re: NFSv4 replica support in Debian 7.2 (Wheezy, main)?

Manfred Lemke [[email protected]] wrote:
> Perhaps someone can help me here,
>
> I'm trying to use the "replicas=" feature in NFSv4 under Debian 7.2. It seems the client is unable to switch to an alternate source and instead simply blocks.
>
> Can anyone give me a hand and tell me if (and where) I can find packages to support the replica feature of NFSv4?

Linux NFS client doesn't support replication feature yet.

Regards, Malahal.