2017-11-22 13:30:51

by Özkan Göksu

Subject: How to get NFS user list

I want to get NFS user list (client list) like "smbstatus"
I want to see which user & ip is using which share and when connected.
I want to kill a nfs user.
I want to log what an user is doing like "Create, modify, delete".

In the end; I want to manage nfs users. There is not enough information =
and tools about this problem.

How you manage your nfs server?

Best Regards.=

2017-11-23 12:22:36

by Emmanuel Florac

Subject: Re: How to get NFS user list

Le Wed, 22 Nov 2017 16:31:43 +0200
Özkan Göksu <[email protected]> écrivait:

> I want to get NFS user list (client list) like "smbstatus"
> I want to see which user & ip is using which share and when connected.
> I want to kill a nfs user.
> I want to log what an user is doing like "Create, modify, delete".
>
> In the end; I want to manage nfs users. There is not enough
> information and tools about this problem.
>
> How you manage your nfs server?

Traditional tools for NFS monitoring are showmount, nfsstat and
nfswatch. Common other tools are nfsiostats and mountstats (on the
client). Unfortunately, AFAIK there is no single tools providing all
needed information, and nothing that compares to "smbstatus", i.e.
connected clients and opened files.

Emmanuel Florac | Direction technique
| Intellique
| <[email protected]>
| +33 1 78 94 84 02

(No filename) (181.00 B)
Signature digitale OpenPGP

2017-11-24 11:57:25

by Özkan Göksu

Hello Emmanuel.

Thank you for reply.
In the end I need information about NFS to show on my Gui.
But NFS gives me nothing.
At least we need to see who and where is connected, how much io the nfs =
server is using realtime.

I can see who is connected with "netstat -an | grep host:.2049"
I can get which ip using which share with showmount But showmount =
command shows me something else maybe =E2=80=9Csamba usage" because i =
can't see "10.1.60.219" in there.

Fo example:=20
netstat -an | grep 10.1.60.4:2049
tcp 0 0 10.1.60.4:2049 10.1.60.219:776 =
ESTABLISHED
tcp 0 0 10.1.60.4:2049 192.168.10.31:764 =
ESTABLISHED

cat /var/lib/nfs/rmtab
10.1.60.73:/clspool/winnfs:0x00000001
10.1.60.70:/clspool/winnfs2:0x00000001
10.1.60.70:/clspool/winnfs:0x00000003
192.168.10.7:/clspool/nfstest:0x00000004
10.2.60.128:/clspool/nfstest:0x00000001

> 23 Kas 2017 tarihinde 14:13 saatinde, Emmanuel Florac =
<[email protected]> =C5=9Funlar=C4=B1 yazd=C4=B1: