2009-05-12 14:16:55

by Frank Steiner

Subject: Re: [NFS] nfs-over-tcp still needs udp ports? (SLES 11)

Tom, thanks for all your explanations! I've got to go through them
carefully to make sure I understand every kind of side-effect with
all the different protocols and callback-stuff etc.

NFSv4 could indeed be an option for us, so I will check that also,
and I'm also going to read your talk.

Thanks a lot for caring!

cu,
Frank