2010-10-12 11:14:53

by DENIEL Philippe

Subject: RPM packaging for libnfsidmap ?

Hi,

I have searched on Google, and I found no distribution of libnfsidmap as
a rpm package (but I could easily find the tarball on CITI's website).
On my site, I need such a rpm (we have a massive cluster with yum
repository + configuration files managed by Puppet) so I will do it if
none is available.
If I write the related specfile, would someone be interested in having
it being integrated in some way to the libnfsidmap distribition ?

Regards

Philippe

PS: sorry if you received this email twice, I wrote first to the wrong
address. Sorry for the noise in your mailbox

2010-10-12 11:43:36

by Jim Rees

Subject: Re: RPM packaging for libnfsidmap ?

DENIEL Philippe wrote:

I have searched on Google, and I found no distribution of libnfsidmap as
a rpm package (but I could easily find the tarball on CITI's website).
On my site, I need such a rpm (we have a massive cluster with yum
repository + configuration files managed by Puppet) so I will do it if
none is available.

On fedora it's part of nfs-utils-lib-devel. I don't know about rhel.

2010-10-12 11:51:24

by DENIEL Philippe

Jim Rees a =E9crit :
> On fedora it's part of nfs-utils-lib-devel. I don't know about rhel.
> =20

OK, This is exactly what I needed :-)
Thanks

Philippe