2011-07-29 07:28:06

by DENIEL Philippe

Subject: pynfs and newpynfs for NFSv4 and NFSv4.1

Hi,

I had a look at the repositories listed here
(http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/nfsv4/pynfs/) for pynfs. The page
lists two repositories, but when looking at them, even if their names
differ, they look pretty similar (same logm same commits).
Are they different ? Can I use a single newpynfs do validate both
NFSv4.0 and NFSv4.1 ?

Regards

Philippe

2011-07-29 15:07:53

by J. Bruce Fields

Subject: Re: pynfs and newpynfs for NFSv4 and NFSv4.1

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 10:33:06AM -0400, Fred Isaman wrote:
> At one point, the 4.0 and 4.1 trees were separate. However, they have
> recently been merged, and both now (and forever more will) point to
> the same repository.

Similarly, I've still got a pynfs41.git repo but it's just a symlink to
my pynfs.git repo (which will only ever be Fred's tree plus possibly
some incoming server tests).

--b.

2011-07-29 14:34:32

by Fred Isaman

At one point, the 4.0 and 4.1 trees were separate. However, they have
recently been merged, and both now (and forever more will) point to
the same repository.

Fred