2013-03-21 20:50:49

by Andy Adamson

Subject: Proposed change in date for June 2013 Bakeathon in Ann Arbor

Oops! fat fingered the email address....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andy Adamson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 4:48 PM
To: NFSv4 <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]

It turns out that the Red Hat 2013 Summit is scheduled for the week of
June 10th.
I've asked the Workantile if the week of June 17th is available, and
so far I have a positive response.

So the question is: Are there any issues with moving the June 2013
Bakeathon to June 17 - 21st?

Please let me know ASAP.

-->Andy

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Andy Adamson <[email protected]> wrote:
> NetApp is pleased to announce that it is hosting the an NFSv4
> Bakeathon June 10-14 downtown Ann Arbor at the Workantile
>
> Details and registration info is here:
>
> http://nfsv4bat.org/src/bat0613.html
>
> Please register soon as we need to have a good idea of head count. I
> will notify the list with details when a hotel block of rooms is
> reserved.
>
> Thanks
>
> -->Andy

2013-03-21 22:03:54

by Boaz Harrosh

Andy

I did not plan (and budgeted) to come this Year, for June BAT.
But 7/17 is my personal lucky day of the Year, so i do still
believe.

Ann Arbor is my Favorite city in US so far

Cheers
Boaz