2013-05-21 21:14:21

by Anna Schumaker

Subject: Announcing nfs-ordeal

Hi everybody!

I've pushed out my Jenkins work to git://git.linux-nfs.org/projects/bjschuma/nfs-ordeal.git under the new name "nfs-ordeal". This git repo includes both the Jenkins xml jobs and various helper scripts that they call to do testing (you'll have to download Jenkins and some plugins on your own - see the install.sh script). If you just want a tarball, you can find one at http://www.linux-nfs.org/~bjschuma/nfs-ordeal-v1.0.tar.gz.

Let me know what you think!

~ Bryan

2013-05-22 17:38:04

by J. Bruce Fields

Subject: Re: Announcing nfs-ordeal

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 05:14:19PM -0400, Bryan Schumaker wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I've pushed out my Jenkins work to git://git.linux-nfs.org/projects/bjschuma/nfs-ordeal.git under the new name "nfs-ordeal". This git repo includes both the Jenkins xml jobs and various helper scripts that they call to do testing (you'll have to download Jenkins and some plugins on your own - see the install.sh script). If you just want a tarball, you can find one at http://www.linux-nfs.org/~bjschuma/nfs-ordeal-v1.0.tar.gz.

A README would help:

- directions above, pointer to install.sh
- what it does
- what else you need (test machines, bare-metal or otherwise?)

--b.