2015-04-16 14:05:31

by Steven Whitehouse

Subject: NFS 6.7 blocker bugs

Hi,

This is a list of blocker bugs for 6.7. Please check that they are
really blockers - if so they'll need to be fixed as soon as possible, if
not then they should be moved to the next release at this stage. Ignore
the GFS2 one, I've already sorted that one out, all the rest are NFS
related though:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=1206720%201121451%201207483%201168138%201182830%201010631%201063088%201208339&list_id=3403675

Steve.

2015-04-16 14:14:59

by Steven Whitehouse

Subject: Re: NFS 6.7 blocker bugs

Hi,

On 16/04/15 15:05, Steven Whitehouse wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a list of blocker bugs for 6.7. Please check that they are
> really blockers - if so they'll need to be fixed as soon as possible,
> if not then they should be moved to the next release at this stage.
> Ignore the GFS2 one, I've already sorted that one out, all the rest
> are NFS related though:

Sorry. As you've no doubt guessed, this went to the wrong list.
Apologies - please ignore it,

Steve.