2011-09-02 20:52:44

by Boaz Harrosh

Subject: Re: Upcoming BakeAThons - October - NetApp - Sunnyvale

Tom Hi

I was searching the both the NFS list <[email protected]> and
nfsv4-ietf <[email protected]> mailing lists and did not find any formal
invitation to the " October - NetApp - Sunnyvale" Bakeathon.

Did you send any? (Well it did not say "Bakeathon" in the subject)

Anyway There is 85% chance that we will bring heavy machinery in,
since it is so close by. And yes it will be a noisy one so please
get the other room aswell.

Electricity is no issue. Just that the self uses two regular power plugs
and then a couple of rack-pcs each an additional one.

What other info do you need?

[Now book the flight.]

Thanks
Boaz

On 02/23/2011 07:48 AM, Thomas Haynes wrote:
> As we discussed in Boston, the upcoming BATs are scheduled to be:
>
> June - CITI - Ann Arbor
>
> October - NetApp - Sunnyvale
>
> The exact dates still have to be set, but plan on them being close to
> the dates that we used last year. CITI in particular has to accommodate
> the campus being swarmed with 40k students.
>
> When CITI puts together there web page, expect to see news of it
> here.

by Haynes, Tom

Hi Boaz,

Look for http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/nfsv4/current/msg10006.html and in particular
an update today earlier in the WG list which will point you to
http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2011/October/BAT/index.html
And remember, BAT == BakeAThon. :->

For the machines, I assume their consoles are network connections?

Tom