2024-04-23 12:22:39

by Steve Dickson

Subject: Bakeathon: Talks at 2 (EST)

Hello

Today we are starting "talks at 2" [1] during
the ongoing Bake-a-thon [2]

The talks are open to everyone via google meet [3]

Today: The future of V3 (no slides... very informal) Just looking for
thoughts

Wed: kdevops BoF: How kdevops is used for testing Linux NFSD, next
steps, open discussion

Thur: nfstest BoF: Q&A, what's in the pipeline, enhancement requests,
open discussion

steved.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-wmA_t4fp7X5WvshYPnB-0vHeMpoQMohim2Kb7Gx9z0/edit#gid=1920779269