Subject: Re: TMPFS over NFSv4

hi Hugh.

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Hugh Dickins <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 2:26 AM, Tharindu Rukshan Bamunuarachchi
>
> If patch conflicts are a problem, you really only need to put in the
> two-liner patch to mm/mmap.c: Alan was seeking perfection in
> the rest of the patch, but you can get away without it.

I will just add it by hand.

> So what you see fits with what Alan was fixing.

Yes, of courese.

BTW, that was typo and it should be overcommit_memory.
I have done testing in our test severs and "2 > overcommit_memory"
triggers the issue.

OTOH, I have reported the issue Novell.
Hope they will apply necessary patch in next release.

> Hugh

Thankx a lot/

__
tharindu