2013-07-11 15:17:34

by Steve Dickson

Subject: Sept 2013 Bakeathon in Westford, Ma

Red Hat is pleased to announce that it is hosting the an NFSv4
Bakeathon Sept 23-27 at our Westford, MA office.

Details and registration info is here:

http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2013/September/BAT/index.html

I have block of 25 rooms reserved at the Westford Regency Inn
right down the street from the office. Please make your
reservation by *Mon Sept 2ed* and use "Red Hat Bakeathon" to
refer to the block of rooms... The adjusted rate is $105 per night.

Its a very nice hotel... Just yesterday I went and "tested" the
hotel bar, just to make sure it works... It does! steved approved!
(Someone had to that dirty work!) 8-)

steved.

2013-07-11 16:58:56

by faibish, sorin

Red Hat is pleased to announce that it is hosting the an NFSv4 Bakeathon Sept 23-27 at our Westford, MA office.

Details and registration info is here:

http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2013/September/BAT/index.html

I have block of 25 rooms reserved at the Westford Regency Inn right down the street from the office. Please make your reservation by *Mon Sept 2ed* and use "Red Hat Bakeathon" to refer to the block of rooms... The adjusted rate is $105 per night.

Its a very nice hotel... Just yesterday I went and "tested" the hotel bar, just to make sure it works... It does! steved approved!
(Someone had to that dirty work!) 8-)

steved.

2013-08-29 15:57:59

by Steve Dickson

Just a Reminder Next Monday is the hotel reservation
deadline...

If you plan on attending, please let me know ASAP...
I'll need to know your name and T-shirt size...

Note, the current count is 25 attending...

steved.