2011-08-04 16:41:03

by Jim Rees

Subject: no more phone calls?

What happened to our weekly pnfs status phone call? Are we not doing them
any more, now that we're done with pnfs?

2011-08-04 16:47:27

by Andy Adamson

Subject: Re: no more phone calls?

Usually Marc sends an email to schedule (or not) a call.......

-->Andy

On Aug 4, 2011, at 12:41 PM, Jim Rees wrote:

> What happened to our weekly pnfs status phone call? Are we not doing them
> any more, now that we're done with pnfs?

by Sorin Faibish

+1 Likewise

/Sorin

On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 12:41:00 -0400, Jim Rees <[email protected]> wrote:

> What happened to our weekly pnfs status phone call? Are we not doing=
=20
> them
> any more, now that we're done with pnfs?
in

--=20
Best Regards

Sorin Faibish
Corporate Distinguished Engineer
Unified Storage Division
EMC=B2
where information lives

Phone: 508-249-5745
Cellphone: 617-510-0422
Email : [email protected]

2011-08-04 16:51:06

by Marc Eshel

Sorry, I forgot, I will schedule one for next week unless we need one
earlier?
Marc.

"[email protected] list" <[email protected]>, Marc Eshel
<[email protected]>

Marc Eshel wrote:

Sorry, I forgot, I will schedule one for next week unless we need one
earlier?

No, I just miss talking to you guys. Plus I finally have something positive
to talk about. The one thing I wanted to say is that the new block layout
driver now headed upstream to the 3.1 kernel requires a new nfs-utils. But
having been occupied with other things, I have not yet sent that patch to
Steve D. It is in Benny's git.

2011-08-04 17:15:19

by Benny Halevy

Do you need my help with the pnfs nfs utils?
Sorry, I forgot, I will schedule one for next week unless we need one
earlier?

No, I just miss talking to you guys. Plus I finally have something positive
to talk about. The one thing I wanted to say is that the new block layout
driver now headed upstream to the 3.1 kernel requires a new nfs-utils. But
having been occupied with other things, I have not yet sent that patch to
Steve D. It is in Benny's git.

2011-08-04 17:27:39

by Jim Rees

Benny Halevy wrote:

Do you need my help with the pnfs nfs utils?

I don't think so, it looks pretty straight forward. It's a bit tangled up
with spnfs but that just needs a bit of manual patch wrangling. You don't
have a branch that's just the blkmapd changes, do you?

Other than that I do always appreciate the usual testing and commenting when
I post patches.

2011-08-04 17:54:03

by Benny Halevy

Sorry for top posting I'm on my mobile...

I do have a spnfsd branch right below the blkmapd branch. Its tip should be 7dace329

I guess you also want patch 06f93dbc

Benny