2020-03-30 12:48:12

by Srikrishan Malik

Subject: libnfsidmap: SASL bind suppoprt in umich_ldap

Hi,

This is regarding the umich_ldap plugin in libnfsidmap.
This plugin uses only simple bind, are there any
plans/ongoing efforts to support SASL binds.

Thanks
Sri

2020-03-30 15:10:03

by Steve Dickson

Subject: Re: libnfsidmap: SASL bind suppoprt in umich_ldap

Hello,

On 3/30/20 8:42 AM, Srikrishan Malik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is regarding the umich_ldap plugin in libnfsidmap.
> This plugin uses only simple bind, are there any
> plans/ongoing efforts to support SASL binds.
No... Not that I'm aware of... Patches welcomed! ;-)

steved.

2020-04-09 03:32:42

by Srikrishan Malik

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 11:06:54AM -0400, Steve Dickson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 3/30/20 8:42 AM, Srikrishan Malik wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is regarding the umich_ldap plugin in libnfsidmap.
> > This plugin uses only simple bind, are there any
> > plans/ongoing efforts to support SASL binds.
> No... Not that I'm aware of... Patches welcomed! ;-)

Sent a patch for this.