2022-10-03 18:07:00

by Steve Dickson

Subject: Bakeaton: Reminder... One week away.

Hello,

We are one week out before the start
of the fall bakeathon at the Red Hat
Westford office. *Mon Oct 10 to Fri Oct 14*
The details are here [1].

We also have virtual access to the BAT testing
network using a WireGuard VPN. To get that
set up please contact: [email protected]

We will also be trying having talks every day at 2pm EST.
The sign up sheet is here [2]. If you are interested in
some topic please let us know. These talks are open to
everyone, whether you are testing or not.

I hope to see you... one way or the other!

steved.

[1] http://www.nfsv4bat.org/Events/2022/Oct/BAT/index.html
[2]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uu689KQ1LdalfsH6WYaHh8uiiI743KIeEt6MKeAVIJU/edit#gid=1920779269

2022-10-05 20:18:11

by Steve Dickson

Subject: Re: Bakeaton: Reminder... One week away.

Just a quick note...

Face masks are optional in Red Hat facilities, but
there are masks and hand sanitizers at the door
and through out the facility.

steved.