2006-04-11 20:34:32

by Renan

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Linux as a HID mouse

Hello Everyone!

I want to make a PC Linux to act as a HID mouse. The mouse button's
pressing and movement will be simulated using the PC keyboard.

Is there a framework to register the HID service, create L2CAP
connections (control and interrupt) and deal with host requests
(GET_REPORT, GET_PROTOCOL etc)?

As I am a novice BlueZ programmer, I don't know how to write this
application. Could somebody help me?

Thanks in advance,

Renan Martins

2006-04-12 04:44:37

by Mayank Batra

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Linux as a HID mouse

Renan,

For registering HID service start sdpd and then try sdptool add HID

To Connect on L2CAP see:
bluez-utils-2.25\hidd\main.c
function l2cap_connect might help

Mayank

On 4/12/06, Renan <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello Everyone!
>

> I want to make a PC Linux to act as a HID mouse. The mouse button's
> pressing and movement will be simulated using the PC keyboard.
>

> Is there a framework to register the HID service, create L2CAP connections
> (control and interrupt) and deal with host requests (GET_REPORT,
> GET_PROTOCOL etc)?
>

> As I am a novice BlueZ programmer, I don't know how to write this
> application. Could somebody help me?
>

> Thanks in advance,
>

> Renan Martins

Attachments: