2007-11-07 11:14:20

by Pierre Savary

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Bluez utils and libs 3.22

Hi,

I want to upgrade utils and libs. My kernel is 2.6.21. Do I have to upgrade
the kernel to use these new utils?

Pierre

by Pierre Savary

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] [Bluez-users] Bluez utils and libs 3.22

Thanks for your response. For several reasons, I cannot upgrade the
integrality of my kernel. However is it possible to upgrade only what is
necessary to update the stack Bluez? Exists there patchs tu update only
Bluez?

Thanks in advance.

Pierre =