2006-04-11 20:21:05

by Sir Graham (Terra)

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Selection of Local module....

Hi Albert.

WORKS!

However... In the Local address.... the port variable I think is not important... can be to 0? Or must I make put special port?

Best Regards,
Sir Graham.
----- Original Message -----
From: Albert Huang
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 9:29 PM

Hi Sir Graham,

This works when you make a server conexion.... but... When you create a client function works also the bind function?

Feel free to try it out before you believe me.

Regards,
Albert

2006-04-11 22:10:15

by Albert Huang

Hi Sir Graham,

Good to hear. yes, it can be 0.

-albert

On 4/11/06, Sir Graham (Terra) <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Albert.
>
> WORKS!
>
> However... In the Local address.... the port variable I think is not
> important... can be to 0? Or must I make put special port?
>
> Best Regards,
> Sir Graham.

Attachments:
(No filename) (764.00 B)