2005-01-24 12:34:01

by Khoo Teck Ping

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Question about dev/bluetooth/rfcomm/0

Dear All

I do not currently have this folder on my file system.
dev/bluetooth/rfcomm/0

I understand that it should have been created by the kernel drivers.

May I know how I can install this folder? This is required for rfcomm.

Thank You

Teck Ping

2005-01-24 12:43:37

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Teck,

> I do not currently have this folder on my file system.
>
> dev/bluetooth/rfcomm/0
>
> I understand that it should have been created by the kernel drivers.
>
> May I know how I can install this folder? This is required for
> rfcomm.

if this is a 2.6 kernel then install udev and the device node will be
created. However this can also be /dev/rfcomm0, because the other name
was only used by devfs.

Regards

Marcel