2006-02-22 21:54:23

by Sir Graham (Terra)

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Problem with SDP.

Hi,

I hope somebody can help me. I made a aplication in c++ for blueZ and register my own perfil in the SDP. The function
to register works well.

I make the SPDTOOL BROWSE LOCAL and the new perfil appeards without any problem.

But... If I try to conect with SDP from Symbian, other linux or Windows, They CAN?T connect and don?t obtain any perfil.

the sdpd daemon is working.... (I checkit).

What is necessary to SDP are public and other bluetooth devices can see it?

any wrong configuration?

Regards,
Sir Graham.

2006-02-22 22:57:07

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Problem with SDP.

Hi,

> I hope somebody can help me. I made a aplication in c++ for blueZ and
> register my own perfil in the SDP. The function
> to register works well.
> =20
> I make the SPDTOOL BROWSE LOCAL and the new perfil appeards without
> any problem.
> =20
> But... If I try to conect with SDP from Symbian, other linux or
> Windows, They CAN=C2=B4T connect and don=C2=B4t obtain any perfil.
> =20
> the sdpd daemon is working.... (I checkit).
> =20
> What is necessary to SDP are public and other bluetooth devices can
> see it?

check with "hcidump -X -V" if the other side really connects to your
machine and what maybe fails.

Regards

Marcel