2006-03-15 09:08:46

by Sir Graham (Terra)

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Problem With the Inquiry and RFCOMM conexions

Hi Marcel,

Thanks very much for you answer....

"limitation of the hardware"..? I use modules BT 2.0 for this ....

Info of hciconfig hci0 version:

hci0: Type: UART
BD Address: 00:07:80:XX:XX:XX ACL MTU: 384:8 SCO MTU: 64:8
HCI Ver: 2.0 (0x3) HCI Rev: 0xa42 LMP Ver: 2.0 (0x3) LMP Subver:
0xa42
Manufacturer: Cambridge Silicon Radio (10)

The inquiry and the RFCOMM in blueZ have diferent handles. I understand t=
he
calls hci to module don=C2=B4t mixed ....

Why if I send data over RFCOMM channels the inquiry don=C2=B4t find any d=
evice?
I don=C2=B4t send any data, mantaint the conexion, the inquiry works with=
any
problem.... =C2=BF=C2=BF???

The Inquiry works in a independient thread, and every conexion RFCOMM hav=
his own thread also....

Any idea?

Regards,
Sir Graham.