2004-04-05 20:47:41

by Keith Pemberton

Subject: [Bluez-devel] [OT] Someone has a virus...

I have been continually getting email viruses as a result of people posting
messages to this list. Could everyone please make sure to run their virus
scanner with all the current updates? Hope that this isn't too much to ask!
It would really help out a lot.

Keith

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] [OT] Someone has a virus...

Hi Keith,

> I have been continually getting email viruses as a result of people posting
> messages to this list. Could everyone please make sure to run their virus
> scanner with all the current updates? Hope that this isn't too much to ask!
> It would really help out a lot.

ask the Sourceforge guys, because the mailing list are run by SF.net.

Regards

Marcel