2007-04-20 13:56:24

by Frédéric Dalleau

Subject: [Bluez-devel] SIM Access Profile Server and Client

Hi,

I was wondering about SIM Access Profile. Is there some existing
implementation of it?
I found that maemo sap client is not open, is that still true? Also,
someone wrote a client.
I'm more interested in server side, but anything that could help testing
is ok.

Any advices?
Thanks,
Frederic

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Frederic,

> > I was wondering about SIM Access Profile. Is there some existing
> > implementation of it?
> > I found that maemo sap client is not open, is that still true? Also,
> > someone wrote a client.
> > I'm more interested in server side, but anything that could help testing
> > is ok.
> >
> No answers ? This is really unfortunate.
> I can't believe nobody has tried something !

once I have some more time, I might look into having a SIM access server
for the OpenMoko platform, but that is not high priority on my todo
list.

Regards

Marcel

by Mayank BATRA

Frederic,

> > I was wondering about SIM Access Profile. Is there some existing
> > implementation of it?
> > I found that maemo sap client is not open, is that still
> true? Also,
> > someone wrote a client.
> > I'm more interested in server side, but anything that could
> help testing
> > is ok.
> >
> No answers ? This is really unfortunate.
> I can't believe nobody has tried something !
> Let me know!

Last thing I heard a few months ago was that Goetz Issel had implemented
a Sim Access Client but he was facing some problems in communicating
with the GSM module.

Mayank