Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] How to use my PC as a headset ?

I have made this work under windows. I do not know if it is possible under
linux. I think you have to use a2dp, but I do not know how...

On 10/29/07, Pierre Savary <[email protected]> wrote:

> I want use my PC as a HEADSET or better as a handsfree and why not with
> a2dp
> ... In fact I want use my PC to listen the MP3 which are on my phone, or
> use
> the PC for communication, in fact like a headset ...
>
> Thanks for your interest
>
> Pierre

vous pouvez consulter mon calendrier à l'adresse suivante :
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=trtf7d6pmhcmnqruefapk92vks%40group.calendar.google.com

Attachments:
(No filename) (2.88 kB)
(No filename) (4.15 kB)
(No filename) (314.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Pierre Savary

Ok, thanks for your interest. And what have you make under windows? It was just a manipulation or more development? I’m really interested by your work.

Thanks in advance

Pierre

On 10/30/07, Pierre Savary < <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
> ... my question is on the subject, So I want to use my PC with my phone
as
> a headset. If so, what must I make for use it?
> Thanks in advance.
> Regards
>
> Pierre

Impossible