2006-04-07 06:08:28

by Roberto

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Documentation

sorry can sombody help me to show me where I can unsubscribe to this mailing list ? Thanks
----- Original Message -----
From: Sowmya Gattupalli
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 7:52 AM
Subject: [Bluez-devel] Documentation

Please help me out... where can I find the documentation for the BlueZ mailing list??

I want to know how to change the voice setting and while I was going through I found that it is archived in some documentation... Can anyone send me the link reg this??

2006-04-07 06:50:15

by Sowmya Gattupalli

On 4/7/06, Roberto <[email protected]> wrote:

> sorry can sombody help me to show me where I can unsubscribe to this
> mailing list ? Thanks

Attachments:
(No filename) (702.00 B)
(No filename) (2.75 kB)