2008-04-29 22:35:30

by David Stockwell

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Bluez-utils-3.30 (patched) plugins failing at startup

And......now I see what I did: I did the ActivateService against the OLD interface and not the new, current interface...

Hmmmm....

DS
----- Original Message -----
From: David Stockwell
To: [email protected] ; BlueZ development
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 5:31 PM

Stefan,

thank you for your response. Just before receiving your message in the digest, I enabled glib, and the plugins do load.

Now, however, when I attempt to ActivateService for "audio" against /org/bluez and the org.bluez.Manager interface, it still tries to launch the now-obsolete bluetoothd-service-audio.

At least at this point, I now have a direction to "hack" in (zzzzzzzt: out comes the C-machete...).

Mit freundlichen Gr??en,

David Stockwell

Attachments:
(No filename) (320.00 B)