2004-01-08 11:09:14

by Deepesh S Gujarathi

Subject: Re: blueZ-bthid testing

Hi all,

Thanks to Marcel, finally the MS mouse is working effortlessly with the
bthid program and I am a happy man.

I had messed up two things,
- had not loaded the mousedev.o module and
- made a typo in the XF86Config-4 file.

my two cents
please find attached a howto document that details the steps involved in
making the MS IntelliExplorer mouse working with Marcel's bthid utility.

PS: maybe some one can just verify the howto document for any possible
errors.

thanks everyone for your patience.
Deepesh

Deepesh S Gujarathi