2004-04-22 20:09:00

by Rybalkin, Albert

Subject: [Bluez-devel] RE: Recent CSR BlueCore2 firmware

Does anyone have a windows PSTool utility? I don't have a linux
machine here, so can't use pskey... If anyone can email me
PSTool, it would be greatly appreciated!
Albert Rybalkin

-----Original Message-----
From: Rybalkin, Albert
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 7:26 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: Recent CSR BlueCore2 firmware

I'm sorry if it's not the right place to ask questions
like this, but I have a generic BlueCore2-base usb
dongle that has an old firmware v1.75. I would like to
update it to the recent CSR firmware release. I found a windows
CSR firmware updater, but was not able to locate any
firmware files. CSR doesn't seem to have it available on
their web site either. Does anyone know where should I look at?
Or can anyone who has a CSR BlueCore2 module with recent firmware
be so kind to save a copy of firmware with windows updater
and email it to me to albertr iral com? Thanks.
-albertr

2004-04-23 05:31:07

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] RE: Recent CSR BlueCore2 firmware

Hi Albert,

> Does anyone have a windows PSTool utility? I don't have a linux
> machine here, so can't use pskey... If anyone can email me
> PSTool, it would be greatly appreciated!

please don't ask here for specific windows software that nobody is
allowed to send you. Only the guys from CSR can send you the software
and actually I think they will tell you, that you can download it from
their support sites if you have the right permissions.

Regards

Marcel