2004-09-20 15:45:53

by Diego Liziero

Subject: [patch] hciattach: added other serial speeds and small help fix.

I spent a couple of hours before understanding that to disable
flow control in H4 modules I needed to put the word "noflow" instead
of just omitting the word "flow" :)

That's why I propose this help change.

Added also other speeds (tested with a csr based module).

Regards,
Diego.

Attachments:
patch-bluez-utils-2.10-hciattach (837.00 B)

2004-09-20 15:51:55

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Diego,

> I spent a couple of hours before understanding that to disable
> flow control in H4 modules I needed to put the word "noflow" instead
> of just omitting the word "flow" :)
>
> That's why I propose this help change.
>
> Added also other speeds (tested with a csr based module).

applied. Thanks.

Regards

Marcel