2005-01-20 10:46:57

by Stephen Crane

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Bluetrek G2

Hello world,
Just to let you know that the above headset works fine with btsco and
2.6.10-mh1 on Mandrake 10.1. (I tried it with 2.6.10 and while it was
detected and connected, I couldn't get any sound out of it --- could
have been my fault though.)

About the web-page: it would be useful to have a TO-DO list so people
could dive in and fix/implement things.

Nice work!
Steve

Attachments:
signature.asc (189.00 B)
This is a digitally signed message part

2005-01-23 08:07:48

by Brad Midgley

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Bluetrek G2

Hi

I made notes in the docs about PCM routing. Hopefully that was it.

We keep a bug list in sourceforge. If you like the look of any of them,
jump in.

Brad

Stephen Crane wrote:
> Hello world,
> Just to let you know that the above headset works fine with btsco and
> 2.6.10-mh1 on Mandrake 10.1. (I tried it with 2.6.10 and while it was
> detected and connected, I couldn't get any sound out of it --- could
> have been my fault though.)
>
> About the web-page: it would be useful to have a TO-DO list so people
> could dive in and fix/implement things.
>
> Nice work!
> Steve

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Steve,

when you sign your emails, please make sure that your public key is
available to everyone. Otherwise don't sign emails to this mailing list.

Regards

Marcel