Subject: [Bluez-devel] Re: Code questions

Sorry, I've used the word "void" inside of "empty". Here is the
corrected message :

Hello,
I've looked to the code of BlueTooth in the linux 2.6.10 kernel, and
I've a few questions :

- I've noticed that OCF_PIN_CODE_REPLY and OCF_PIN_CODE_NEG_REPLY are
defined in include/net/bluetooth/hci.h, but never used in the code; and
that the function hci_pin_code_request_evt() is empty. Does it mean that
the current BlueZ implementation doesn't support PIN codes? (Just making
sure.)

- Is the PIN Code Request event masked away (I think it is, because I
also read the BlueTooth Specification, and it doesn't allow not reacting
to this event), and in this case, were is it masked? I didn't found the
masking in the code.

- I've noticed the same for other events (that they were not treated).
Are they also just masked away, and, if yes, were in the code do this
masking happens?

Thank you in advance,

Emmanuel Colbus

--
Please don't care about this useless mail signature:

M. Emmanuel Colbus de l'ENSIMAG intervenant ? FTRD/MAPS/AMS du 01/02/05
au 30/06/05 sous la responsabilit? de M. Tahar Jarboui dans le cadre
d'un stage de fin d'?tudes.