2005-03-15 14:50:25

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Work on L2CAP retransmission and flow control support

Hi,

I have some plans to reorder and cleanup a lot of the L2CAP code. This
might be bad for anyone who is working on the L2CAP RFC support. So if
there is anyone, please drop me a note.

Regards

Marcel

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Imre,

> Yes I'm dealing with RFC. It's more or less ready, I'm still doing some
> SMP bugfixing..

that are good news. Let's include it (at least into my -mh patches) and
see if we can wipe them out.

> Could you tell me what are the parts that are affected?

Basically everywhere. I like to get rid of some forward declarations for
some functions. This will result in moving functions inside the code and
in this case most patches won't apply anymore. The other thing is that
the code stills needs some additional whitespace cleanups.

Regards

Marcel

by Imre Deak

Hi,

Yes I'm dealing with RFC. It's more or less ready, I'm still doing some
SMP bugfixing..
Could you tell me what are the parts that are affected?

--Imre