2005-07-09 23:09:05

by Serkan FAHRIOGLU

Subject: [Bluez-devel] help

Hello I am a Msc student in university of surrey,I am doing a project about
Bluetooth SDP(service discovery protocol) and I have a problem in one point
since 2 weeks and I stack in this point, my problem is;
[root@ccsrwntpc07 ~]# sdptool add FTP
OBEX File Transfer service registered
adding new service
[root@ccsrwntpc07 ~]# sdptool get FTP
Service get request failed.
[root@ccsrwntpc07 ~]# sdptool del FTP
Service Record not found.
it seems that it registers the service and actually when I write sdptool
browse from the other laptop I can see the services but I can not get or del
it from the same laptop,
I hope you have time to answer me because it is very important for my
project. otherwise I can not go further.
Thanks for all your documents and valuable knowledge,
Best Wishes,
Serkan Fahrioglu

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] help

Hi Albert,

> I have to admit that I've had trouble reading the sdptool
> documentation before. Attached is a patch for sdptool.1 that I think
> explains how to use it a little better.

I applied your changes. Thanks.

Regards

Marcel

by Albert Huang

Hi Marcel,

I have to admit that I've had trouble reading the sdptool
documentation before. Attached is a patch for sdptool.1 that I think
explains how to use it a little better.

-albert

> what about actually reading the manual page for sdptool.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

Attachments:
(No filename) (274.00 B)