2005-08-30 12:21:47

by Ivy

Subject: [Bluez-devel] About SCO PACKET SIZE

Hi,

I have some query related to SCO PACKET...

1.. About SCO PACKET PAYLOAD SIZE ...
I went through bluetooth specification. I found that HV1,HV2, HV3 packets payload size is 240bits. But information bytes are varied. i m bit confused here.. what would be the Maximum size of SCO PACKET (Including HEADER)....

2. Is there any identifier to identify the start of SCO PACKET or continuation of SCO PACKET ?...

ThankS
ivy

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] About SCO PACKET SIZE

Hi Ivy,

> I have some query related to SCO PACKET...
>
> 1.. About SCO PACKET PAYLOAD SIZE ...
> I went through bluetooth specification. I found that HV1,HV2, HV3 packets payload size is 240bits. But information bytes are varied. i m bit confused here.. what would be the Maximum size of SCO PACKET (Including HEADER)....
>
> 2. Is there any identifier to identify the start of SCO PACKET or continuation of SCO PACKET ?...

the SCO packets are still voice packets. Read through email archive for
comments about that.

Regards

Marcel