2005-11-11 11:17:18

by manish Verma

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Two or three SCO connection

Hello,
Im trying to achieve two or three SCO connection on linux kernel 2.6.x.
(one master and two or three slaves). I like to know if this is possible
? If yes on opensource with BlueZ and kernel patches and similar
snd-bt-sco module then please let me know from where I can start.
Regards,
Manish

by manish Verma

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Two or three SCO connection

Hello Brad,
Thanks for your inputs. I have single SCO working using snd-bt-sco and
btsco on my linux box with good voice quality on my headset. I'm very
happy with single SCO performance and would like to achieve two or three
SCO links. I would also like to put my efforts to see if we can achieve
this. Just want to make sure that this is
not going to be reinventing wheel. any pointers to start on multiple SCO
link ??
Regards,
Manish

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 14:44:25 -0700, "Brad Midgley"
<[email protected]> said:
> manish,
>
> I only have an incomplete understanding of how this would work. It's in
> our wishlist for btsco and you may be able to make sense of the info
> I've collected on it:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1036737&group_id=116589&atid=678258
>
> > Im trying to achieve two or three SCO connection on linux kernel 2.6.x.
> > (one master and two or three slaves). I like to know if this is possible
> > ? If yes on opensource with BlueZ and kernel patches and similar
> > snd-bt-sco module then please let me know from where I can start.
> > Regards,
> > Manish
> >

> brad

by Brad Midgley

manish,

I only have an incomplete understanding of how this would work. It's in
our wishlist for btsco and you may be able to make sense of the info
I've collected on it:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1036737&group_id=116589&atid=678258

> Im trying to achieve two or three SCO connection on linux kernel 2.6.x.
> (one master and two or three slaves). I like to know if this is possible
> ? If yes on opensource with BlueZ and kernel patches and similar
> snd-bt-sco module then please let me know from where I can start.
> Regards,
> Manish

brad