2005-11-19 20:14:52

by Alfredo Dal'Ava Júnior

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Sample protocol over L2CAP

Hi All,

I'm looking for a start point to develop a new protocol over the L2CAP.
Any of you have a sample code?

Thanks,

[]s
Alfredo

by Collin R. Mulliner

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Sample protocol over L2CAP

Alfredo,

everything is done via sockets so just:

sock =3D socket(PF_BLUETOOTH, SOCK_SEQPACKET, BTPROTO_L2CAP);

look at the bluez-utils/libs sources

... Collin

On Sat, 2005-11-19 at 18:14 -0200, Alfredo Dal'Ava J=FAnior wrote:
> Hi All,
>=20
> I'm looking for a start point to develop a new protocol over the L2CAP.
> Any of you have a sample code?
>=20
> Thanks,
>=20
> []s
> Alfredo
>=20
>=20
Collin R. Mulliner <[email protected]>
BETAVERSiON Systems [http://www.betaversion.net]
info/pgp: finger [email protected]
Privacy in residential applications is a desirable marketing option.
(ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)