2005-12-18 18:44:42

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: [Bluez-devel] SDP records for HID and HCRP services

Hi guys,

some of you played with SDP records for HID and HCRP services lately and
I like to add support for them to sdptool. Anyone who wants to submit a
patch for them?

Regards

Marcel

by Collin R. Mulliner

Hi Marcel,

you know who it was :) Sure I'll make a HID patch as soon as I can
veryfy that my "keyboard" is working within normal parameters *lol*

... Collin

--
Collin R. Mulliner <[email protected]>
BETAVERSiON Systems [http://www.betaversion.net]

by Collin R. Mulliner

Hi Marcel,

On Sun, 2005-12-18 at 19:44 +0100, Marcel Holtmann wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> some of you played with SDP records for HID and HCRP services lately and
> I like to add support for them to sdptool. Anyone who wants to submit a
> patch for them?

here is the HID patch, also it only adds a keyboard record.

better late then never ... Collin

--
Collin R. Mulliner <[email protected]>
BETAVERSiON Systems [http://www.betaversion.net]
info/pgp: finger [email protected]
USS Enterprise Bumperstricker: We break for cubes!

Attachments:
sdptool_hid.patch (5.38 kB)