2006-03-28 07:15:19

by Florian Echtler

Subject: [Bluez-devel] 2.4 Kernel hacking question

Hello everybody,

as already mentioned in some earlier post, I've backported the most
recent BlueZ modules from kernel 2.4.31-mh1 to a custom kernel 2.4.20.

I know that the 2.4 branch is considered unsupported by now, but maybe
somebody can answer my question regardless:

in rfcomm/tty.c, line 592, a function tty_wakeup() is used that isn't
available in 2.4.20 yet. Can anybody tell me what exactly this function
is supposed to do so that I can look for a workaround? (*)

CU Florian

(*) I've already looked at the kernel source, of course. Still haven't
got a real clue, though.. :-/

Attachments:
signature.asc (191.00 B)
Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil