2008-02-07 03:50:35

by pramod gurav

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Where is /org/bluez/audio path???????

hi all
I am going through the wiki.bluez.org documents for audio service.
I came across path /org/bluez/audio to access the audio service interface.
Where is this?

Thanks and Best regards

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html

Attachments:
(No filename) (228.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Guillaume Bedot

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Where is /org/bluez/audio path???????

On jeu, 2008-02-07 at 09:20 +0530, pramod gurav wrote:
> hi all
> I am going through the wiki.bluez.org documents for audio service.
> I came across path /org/bluez/audio to access the audio service
> interface.
> Where is this?

It is not a path on the filesystem, it's a string used by dbus to identify information