2008-02-04 13:01:33

by pramod gurav

Subject: [Bluez-users] No sound on headset

hi All
I want to play audio from my system on my BT headset..
I am able connect to it, pair it, but when i run command
[Pramod@localhost ~]$ mplayer_install/bin/mplayer -ao alsa:device=headset 1.mp3
It gives one beep and waits for few seconds and again comes out with this error.....

[AO_ALSA] alsa-lib: pcm_sco.c:277:(sco_headset_hw_params) Unable to set number of SCO buffers : please upgrade your Kernel !
[AO_ALSA] Unable to set hw-parameters: Invalid argument
Could not open/initialize audio device -> no sound.
Audio: no sound
Video: no video

After this one beep is being listened..
What may be the reason for this ???
I tried adding patch from plugs from Bluez CVS....But its not compatible with my kernel
2..6.15 fedoraCore-5....
Which patch i should add for upgrading my kernel.....?
I also tried installing BlueZ 3.25(libs and utils)...but no change...
Can anyone help me please..????
Thanks in advance....
Pramod

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups