2006-01-31 20:47:44

by Downing, Thomas

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Bluez support for SCO

Hi,

I have got bluez running on linux 2.6.11.12 (soon to be 2.6.15). I
built bluez from -libs-2.25, -hcidump-1.24, -utils-2.28. I can pair my
Treo with my linux box.

What I want to do is get my linux box to look like a HS or HF device.
HS will do nicely for starters. I think there may already be some=20
work done in this direction (viz sco.ko) but can't find any pointers=20
to resources to help out my effort.

I am not trying to integrate with ALSA or any other sound framework, I
just get the SCO connection set up as a first step. The hcidump tool
doesn't show anything when I tell the treo to look for a HS device.

I don't see any support for TCS, etc. Is anyone working on this?

(Obviously I am just starting in with BT!)

Thanks in advance,

td

DISCLAIMER:
Important Notice *************************************************
This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or =
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended =
recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any =
means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that =
you have received it in error. Unintended recipients are prohibited from =
taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail.E-mail messages =
may contain computer viruses or other defects, may not be accurately =
replicated on other systems, or may be intercepted, deleted or =
interfered with without the knowledge of the sender or the intended =
recipient. If you are not comfortable with the risks associated with =
e-mail messages, you may decide not to use e-mail to communicate with =
IPC. IPC reserves the right, to the extent and under circumstances =
permitted by applicable law, to retain, monitor and intercept e-mail =
messages to and from its systems.