2007-05-06 23:23:35

by msaglietto

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Services Discovering

Hi,
I was looking a way to get all the services of a bluetooth device.And
found this that can help me ...
http://people.csail.mit.edu/albert/bluez-intro/x601.html
But still if use this method i have to have a list of all UUID then i was
wondering if there is another method or at least there is a list of all
UUID somewhere.

Regards,
Mauricio

by Vikas Sinha

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Services Discovering

hi Mauricio,
Check out the code for sdptool.c . It use browse() to browse all service
found in any device. Actually when we do browse it get a link-list which
need to browse each list inside list. There is a magic number 0xffff to get
all service. use it.

On 5/7/07, [email protected] <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I was looking a way to get all the services of a bluetooth device.And
> found this that can help me ...
> http://people.csail.mit.edu/albert/bluez-intro/x601.html
> But still if use this method i have to have a list of all UUID then i was
> wondering if there is another method or at least there is a list of all
> UUID somewhere.
>
> Regards,
> Mauricio

Impossible