2007-05-11 04:56:30

by Vikas Sinha

Subject: [Bluez-devel] What is the maximum data transfer rate

Hi Marcel,
I have created a small file pusher on kernel 2.6-9, with
bluez-utils-2.10-2.1, bluez-libs-2.10-2, bluez-bluefw-1.0-6,
bluez-libs-devel-2.10-2. Can u tell me what is the maximum data transfer
rate can be achived by this setup. Right now i am getting very less speed. I
tried with rfcomm as well as obex push. With obex push i am able to
transfer files to 136.6 Kbps i.e. ~17KBps with rfcomm nothing more. It
takes 1 minute for 1MB data to transfer. But if I am not wrong according to
Bluetooth spec. 2.0 we can get up to 3 Mbps. any idea how can we increase
it. I have tested with al most all devices having BT spec 2.0

--
Impossible
itself contain

Vikas