2007-10-27 19:24:06

by Udayan Singh

Subject: [Bluez-devel] No Authentication

Hi All,

Have been trying to develop a application on the basis of "obexftp".

Now is it possible to have a scenario that from PC I directly send a
file to a mobile without any pass key authentication part..

If yes, any pointers on the same would be great.

Regards,
Udayan

by Udayan Singh

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] No Authentication

Hi All,

Thanks for the information Vikas, am focussing on ObexFTP, so trying
to figure a solution here only..

Now this example does not mention any usage of authentication:

http://dev.zuckschwerdt.org/openobex/wiki/ObexFtpExamplePushC

but when i try to execute it gives me an error :

"Error connecting to obexftp device"

Any pointers to why , would be great..

tia,
Udayan

On 10/28/07, Vikas Sinha <[email protected]> wrote:
> hi Udayan ,
>
> I can send by obexpush but not tryed with obexftp. As both are coming from
> same root it can be possible to send it. Specially all nokia device its
> easy. For NOKIA you no need to configure anything but other will required to
> switch off authentication key.
>

> On 10/28/07, Udayan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Have been trying to develop a application on the basis of "obexftp".
> >
> > Now is it possible to have a scenario that from PC I directly send a
> > file to a mobile without any pass key authentication part..
> >
> > If yes, any pointers on the same would be great.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Udayan

> Impossible
> itself contain
> I M Possible
>
> Vikas

by Vikas Sinha

hi *Udayan ,*

*I can send by obexpush but not tryed with obexftp. As both are coming from
same root it can be possible to send it. Specially all nokia device its
easy. For NOKIA you no need to configure anything but other will required to
switch off authentication key. *

On 10/28/07, Udayan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Have been trying to develop a application on the basis of "obexftp".
>
> Now is it possible to have a scenario that from PC I directly send a
> file to a mobile without any pass key authentication part..
>
> If yes, any pointers on the same would be great.
>
> Regards,
> Udayan

Impossible
itself contain