2005-01-12 02:12:21

by mike lee

Subject: [Bluez-devel] out of range

Dear all
Could anyone tell me , how to detect out of range from user
application when i am using rfcomm SPP profile?

best regard
Mike,Lee

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] out of range

Hi Mike,

> Then how can i determind whether rfcomm is terminated by user or
> due to out of range? Or i need to monitor hci msg?

I think there is no way to differ between it yet. Feel free to propose
an idea how that should be done within the normal socket operation.

Regards

Marcel

by Mike Lee

Dear Marcel
Thanks for reply.

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:14:13 +0100, Marcel Holtmann <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> > Could anyone tell me , how to detect out of range from user
> > application when i am using rfcomm SPP profile?
>
> the RFCOMM socket will terminate.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

by Marcel Holtmann