2008-03-21 03:45:54

by Mike Lee

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Is there any bluez audio source(a2src) implementation

Hi all

I am hacking the bluez audio coding.
I saw that bluez implement audio sink profile in remote device.
Is there any ppl working on audio source profile?

And there is a gstreamer sbc decoder, but how can i create the audio stream
from remote side?

Mike Lee

Attachments:
(No filename) (264.00 B)
(No filename) (298.00 B)
(No filename) (228.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Mike Lee

Hi Luiz

I del the entry and try to use it. My setup like this
Nokia mobile phone (src) -> Thinkpad notebook (sink)

I make one more change on a2dp.c(1263) in order to make this work.
avdtp_get_seps(session, !type,.... => avdtp_get_seps(session, type...

And when i successfully connected to my notebook and play mp3 file in
mobile,
i find that my pc receive discover cmd again and again without play out
anything.
The mobile player seem to skip every songs.

by hcidump, the Audio Sink(PC) reply with "ACP SEID2 - Audio Sink(InUse)".Do
you have any idea on this?
> ACL data: handle 11 flags 0x02 dlen 6
L2CAP(d): cid 0x0040 len 2 [psm 25]
AVDTP(s): Discover cmd: transaction 5
< ACL data: handle 11 flags 0x02 dlen 10
L2CAP(d): cid 0x0040 len 6 [psm 25]
AVDTP(s): Discover rsp: transaction 5
ACP SEID 1 - Audio Source
ACP SEID 2 - Audio Sink (InUse)
> HCI Event: Number of Completed Packets (0x13) plen 5
01 0B 00 01 00
> ACL data: handle 11 flags 0x02 dlen 6
L2CAP(d): cid 0x0040 len 2 [psm 25]
AVDTP(s): Discover cmd: transaction 6
< ACL data: handle 11 flags 0x02 dlen 10
L2CAP(d): cid 0x0040 len 6 [psm 25]
AVDTP(s): Discover rsp: transaction 6
ACP SEID 1 - Audio Source
ACP SEID 2 - Audio Sink (InUse)
> HCI Event: Number of Completed Packets (0x13) plen 5
01 0B 00 01 00

Regards,
Mike,Lee

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 8:52 AM, Luiz Augusto von Dentz <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> My bad, I forgot to remove it from Makefile.am, for instance you can
> do it in order
> to compile. I will fix it when I resync with marcel's tree.
>
> --
> Luiz Augusto von Dentz
> Engenheiro de Computa??o

-----------
Mike Lee

Attachments:
(No filename) (2.08 kB)
(No filename) (3.17 kB)
(No filename) (228.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Luiz Augusto von Dentz

Hi there,

My bad, I forgot to remove it from Makefile.am, for instance you can
do it in order
to compile. I will fix it when I resync with marcel's tree.

-- =

Luiz Augusto von Dentz
Engenheiro de Computa=E7=E3o

by Mike Lee

Hi Luiz

Thanks, i found the audio source code. But when i compile the source, it
seems there are missing files. I search over the repository and git
snapshot, i could not find gsta2dpbin.c/h. but audio/Makefile refer to these
two files.

mv -f .deps/libgstbluetooth_la-gstrtpsbcpay.Tpo .deps/libgstbluetooth_la-
gstrtpsbcpay.Plo
make: *** No rule to make target `gsta2dpbin.c', needed by
`libgstbluetooth_la-gsta2dpbin.lo'. Stop.

Regards,
Mike,Lee
On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 9:41 AM, Luiz Augusto von Dentz <
[email protected]> wrote:

> I've been working in the audio sink implementation (...Audio.Source
> interface),
> but because of the changes we are now doing for bluez 4.0 I left that
> unfinished.
>
> The code is available in my branch audio-source:
>
> http://git.infradead.org/users/vudentz/bluez-utils.git?a=log;h=refs/heads/audio-source
>
> I was already able to configure streams between 2 linux boxes, but
> there is no plugin to
> handle the streams yet.
>
> This task is also available in gsoc page, so any student interested may
> apply:
> http://wiki.bluez.org/wiki/GSoC2008
>
> --
> Luiz Augusto von Dentz