2003-10-16 21:09:36

by Aarti Kumar

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Re: BlueZ AVDTP

Hi,
Yes I am working on the implementation of AVDTP. The
skeleton part of the protocol is almost done. After
this I have to add functionalities at various stages.
Right now I am working on the implementation of Basic
Service only that is Signalling component and Media
Streaming component.
I think thats it.

Aarti.

--- alain volmat <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm writing you about AVDTP implementation for
> BlueZ.
> You wrote about it sometimes ago on the BlueZ
> mailing
> list and I would like to know if there is some
> improvement or not. Actually I am thinking about
> starting some activity about AVDTP, but I don't want
> to do everything again if there is already something
> existing.
>
> Could you inform me about that ?
> Thanks.
>
> Alain

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Re: BlueZ AVDTP

Hi Aarti,

> Yes I am working on the implementation of AVDTP. The
> skeleton part of the protocol is almost done. After
> this I have to add functionalities at various stages.
> Right now I am working on the implementation of Basic
> Service only that is Signalling component and Media
> Streaming component.

if you want, I can take a look at your code. I am very interested in
getting AVDTP supported by BlueZ. My main concern is the video transfer
even if the the video profile is not specified yet.

Regards

Marcel