2005-02-02 19:02:52

by Flávio

Subject: [Bluez-devel] BlueZ libraries..

Hi there!
Hi have just installed the bluez libraries to start using them.
I have made this simple program to test the includes:

#include <bluetooth/bluetooth.h>
#include <bluetooth/l2cap.h>
#include <bluetooth/hci.h>
#include <bluetooth/hci_lib.h>

int main(void)
{
printf("teste");
return 0;

}

But the result is:
/usr/include/bluetooth/l2cap.h:46: error: syntax error before "sa_family_t"
/usr/include/bluetooth/l2cap.h:49: error: syntax error before '}' token
/usr/include/bluetooth/hci.h:1114: error: syntax error before "sa_family_t"
/usr/include/bluetooth/hci.h:1116: error: syntax error before '}' token

Can anyone please tell me what i am doing wrong?
Thank you.

by Flávio

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] BlueZ libraries..

Thanks for all the help :)! it is running!

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 21:05:59 +0100, Marcel Holtmann <[email protected]> w=
rote:
> Hi Nelson,
>=20
> > Try include netdb.h on top