2005-02-25 08:34:35

by Marcel Hilzinger

Subject: [Bluez-devel] diNovo, once more

Hi,
kernel 2.6.10 with patch -mh4:
if you switch from usb to bluetooth-mode, the special keys won't work any=20
more.=20

They nevertheless work with 2.6.9 and -mh4 for 2.6.9 out-of-the-box.=20

Any idea, where the error is?
=2D-=20
=C3=9Cdv=C3=B6zlettel -- Mit freundlichen Gr=C3=BCssen,
Marcel Hilzinger

by Marcel Hilzinger

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] diNovo, once more

Am Montag, 28. Februar 2005 09:19 schrieb Marcel Holtmann:
> Hi Marcel,
>
> > kernel 2.6.10 with patch -mh4:
> > if you switch from usb to bluetooth-mode, the special keys won't work a=
ny
> > more.
> >
> > They nevertheless work with 2.6.9 and -mh4 for 2.6.9 out-of-the-box.
> >
> > Any idea, where the error is?
>
> I think parts of the input layer got changed. Do you see any messages in
> dmesg of unmapped keycodes?
No.=20
Perhaps this helps: there are two leds on the bluetooth-hub for Capslock an=
d=20
=46-lock. Although Capslock and F-lock can be switched, the leds do not rea=
ct=20
in bluetooth-mode.

=2D-=20
=C3=9Cdv=C3=B6zlettel -- Mit freundlichen Gr=C3=BCssen,
Marcel Hilzinger

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Marcel,

> kernel 2.6.10 with patch -mh4:
> if you switch from usb to bluetooth-mode, the special keys won't work any
> more.
>
> They nevertheless work with 2.6.9 and -mh4 for 2.6.9 out-of-the-box.
>
> Any idea, where the error is?

I think parts of the input layer got changed. Do you see any messages in
dmesg of unmapped keycodes?

Regards

Marcel